My Pixel was overheating and stuttering until I made these 5 tweaks

Pixel 11 Pro overheating error
Credit: Dhruv Bhutani / Android Authority

As much as I love my Pixel 10, it has some glaring issues. The big one is overheating, and frankly, that applies to all Pixel phones in general. Sure, every phone runs warm occasionally, but Pixels seem to be more prone to it than most. I’ve had mine overheat at times even when I wasn’t gaming, using the camera, or plugged into Android Auto.

Also, overheating isn’t something you can just ignore. It affects how the phone feels in your hand, how it performs, and even how fast it charges. So instead of waiting for some magic update from Google or upgrading to a new phone, I decided to actually do something about it. It took some effort, but my Pixel no longer runs as hot as it used to.



from Android Authority https://ift.tt/prmsC1R
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Google signs Stephen Curry to pitch its Pixel, health, and AI gear

Libby introduces ‘Inspire Me’ to beef up your reading list

Google is supercharging screenshot editing on your Pixel with Android 16 QPR2 Beta 1