I used to envy cars with Android Auto — until I found this $20 workaround

When I see my colleagues writing about Android Auto, I get a sense of FOMO because my car simply doesn’t support it. In fact, I’ve never used it — I’ve only experienced it as a passenger in cars with more advanced capabilities than my own.

This has left my smartphone as the only display I can use in my own car, which comes with its inconveniences. But adding a $20 gadget to my setup significantly improved this situation and made me feel like I was missing out on far less.



from Android Authority https://ift.tt/1px3kVO
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Google signs Stephen Curry to pitch its Pixel, health, and AI gear

Libby introduces ‘Inspire Me’ to beef up your reading list

Google is supercharging screenshot editing on your Pixel with Android 16 QPR2 Beta 1