I use Google Maps every day, but Apple Maps still does these 4 things better

Be it a daily morning commute or a long road trip, most of us spend a surprising amount of time looking at Google Maps even without realizing it. Beyond the usual in-car navigation, it is my go-to when I’m looking for a new coffee shop or just checking transit schedules in a new country. And yet, lately, I find myself popping open Apple Maps more often than I expected.

Apple has spent the last decade rebuilding Maps into a surprisingly capable navigation app. It might not beat Google Maps just yet, as Google still has the edge when it comes to local search and the sheer amount of information available. However, Apple has a few areas where its approach is simply better. Here are the things I prefer about Apple Maps and want Google Maps to copy.



from Android Authority https://ift.tt/B3eoLsK
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Google signs Stephen Curry to pitch its Pixel, health, and AI gear

Libby introduces ‘Inspire Me’ to beef up your reading list

Google is supercharging screenshot editing on your Pixel with Android 16 QPR2 Beta 1