I bought the most boring Pixel 11 Pro color, and it’s the best decision I’ve ever made

I like bright and colorful tech when I can get it. The red Nexus 5, Prism Green Galaxy S10 Plus, and Jade Pixel 10 Pro are just a few of the best-designed phones I’ve owned over the years. There’s nothing wrong with a black phone; I just think they’re boring.

Yet, I’ve bought one this year. As much as I loved my Jade Pixel 10 Pro, I hated the shiny, slimy rails, and I couldn’t live with that for another year. Thankfully, Google finally gave me the option to forgo them with the Pixel 11 Pro.



from Android Authority https://ift.tt/AgaWu1h
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Google signs Stephen Curry to pitch its Pixel, health, and AI gear

Libby introduces ‘Inspire Me’ to beef up your reading list

Google is supercharging screenshot editing on your Pixel with Android 16 QPR2 Beta 1