I tried 2 popular Flighty alternatives for Android, but there’s only one I’d pick

The idea that developers often prioritize Apple’s ecosystem is something we hear all the time, and one of the best examples is Flighty. If you haven’t heard of it, Flighty is widely regarded as one of the best flight-tracking apps on iPhone. Despite years of requests from Android users, myself included, it still isn’t available on Android.

Sure, there are plenty of flight-tracking apps on the Google Play Store, but I’ve never found one that delivers the same polished experience as Flighty. Thankfully, that finally seems to be changing.



from Android Authority https://ift.tt/CsImWXo
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Google signs Stephen Curry to pitch its Pixel, health, and AI gear

Libby introduces ‘Inspire Me’ to beef up your reading list

Google is supercharging screenshot editing on your Pixel with Android 16 QPR2 Beta 1