YouTube Premium’s Peacock perk has me worried about what’s next

YouTube Premium landing page on the YouTube app.

Credit: Joe Maring / Android Authority
Opinion post by
Adamya Sharma

I was one of those people who was forced to sign up for YouTube Premium for one simple reason: I wanted YouTube without ads. YouTube’s crackdown on ad blockers kicked things off for me, but the ever-increasing number and length of ads the platform started throwing at me was the final nail in the coffin of my free YouTube experience. I gave in and became a YouTube Premium subscriber, thinking I’d finally escaped the tyranny of YouTube ads once and for all and that I was good to go.



from Android Authority https://ift.tt/6QBjUA3
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Google signs Stephen Curry to pitch its Pixel, health, and AI gear

Libby introduces ‘Inspire Me’ to beef up your reading list

Google is supercharging screenshot editing on your Pixel with Android 16 QPR2 Beta 1