Tired of free-to-play trash? These 6 Android games are worth paying for in 2026

google play store apps page 1
Credit: Andy Walker / Android Authority

As long as I can remember, I’ve been a champion of premium games. While I don’t mind a simple time-waster here or there, I prefer an Android game with a little more complexity and ideally no ads. I also believe that dropping anywhere from $1-20 for a premium game not only helps more ambitious developers who don’t want to go through the ad-festered freemium route, but ensures that a premium market continues to exist in a world where most people just go for the free versions.

Of course, the fact that premium games are a niche thing also limits what kind of paid titles get produced. By and large, you have two main pools here in 2026: Ports of older games from PC or console history, or indie hits that are typically cross-platform in some way. There are truly unique premium games too, but they are less common these days. Some of these premium games are a better experience than others, but below are just six that I feel are absolutely worth it.



from Android Authority https://ift.tt/eAH3Zun
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Google signs Stephen Curry to pitch its Pixel, health, and AI gear

Libby introduces ‘Inspire Me’ to beef up your reading list

Google is supercharging screenshot editing on your Pixel with Android 16 QPR2 Beta 1