Qi fan fan

the Kuxiu D5 on a desktop charging an iPhone, Apple Watch Ultra, and AirPods simultaneously, with the respective power draws displayed on the front of the boxy charging dock.
The Kuxiu D5 keeps Qi-compatible phones cool while also charging a watch and earbuds.

Despite my initial skepticism, I'm now sold on wireless Qi chargers that add integrated fans to keep your phone cool while charging. I figured they'd be too loud, or too weak, or too gimmicky, but I'm a convert after spending a week with the new $59.99 Kuxiu D5 Qi2.2 charging dock. Its active cooling system has kept my phone from heating up, unlike every other Qi charger I've tried. Good thing, given my own history with an overheating phone.

Last year I fried the logic board on my titanium iPhone 15 Pro. I was on a sweltering train and trying to edit a 4K video on my phone, which was charging from a magnetically attached Qi power bank. Oof, …

Read the full story at The Verge.



from The Verge https://ift.tt/BwgmvcP
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Google signs Stephen Curry to pitch its Pixel, health, and AI gear

Libby introduces ‘Inspire Me’ to beef up your reading list

Google is supercharging screenshot editing on your Pixel with Android 16 QPR2 Beta 1