I like Pixel phones, but these 5 features are why I stick with Samsung

Galaxy Fold 7 Pixel 10 Pro angle
Credit: Zac Kew-Denniss / Android Authority

On paper, Google’s Pixel phones check almost every box. They get Android updates first, take fantastic photos, have great designs, and offer some exclusive features like Add Me and the Pixel Screenshots app. Yet, if you gave me a choice, I’d take a Galaxy phone over a Pixel any day.

That’s not a knock on Pixel phones. If anything, it’s a testament to how much Galaxy phones have improved over the years. They offer several features that Google still hasn’t matched, such as more customization options, better first-party apps, powerful automation tools, and seamless integration with Windows PCs.



from Android Authority https://ift.tt/C6FySnE
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Google signs Stephen Curry to pitch its Pixel, health, and AI gear

Libby introduces ‘Inspire Me’ to beef up your reading list

Google is supercharging screenshot editing on your Pixel with Android 16 QPR2 Beta 1