I’ve used the new Google Health app for a week, and I hate it

There’s no denying that Google’s updated Health app looks gorgeous, feels alive, and contains animated graphs and cards that just want to jump from the screen and stare at you. My colleague Stephen has already sung the praises of this redesign since it landed in the Fitbit-branded app first, and I agree with every word he said: it is beautiful.

However, having used the new app for about a week now, I have another categorical feeling about it: It’s counterintuitive, and I hate it. It’s a huge step back in usability, and Google’s single-minded focus on AI has ruined what was a much better experience in my opinion.



from Android Authority https://ift.tt/VCrfOul
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Google signs Stephen Curry to pitch its Pixel, health, and AI gear

Libby introduces ‘Inspire Me’ to beef up your reading list

Google is supercharging screenshot editing on your Pixel with Android 16 QPR2 Beta 1