I used Gemini and Claude as recipe apps, and only one was actually helpful

Most people use AI tools to replace or augment productivity apps, but I take a more personalized approach to testing these chatbots. I like to look for ways they can make general tasks more convenient, from finding new songs to getting accessible summaries of topics I’m interested in from trusted sources.

Recently, I’ve had to expand my cooking repertoire, and I found myself wasting hours trying to find the perfect recipes that suited my needs and preferences. So I decided to turn to Gemini and Claude to see if they could streamline the process. As a result, I ended up with my new favorite cooking app.



from Android Authority https://ift.tt/6gia4YS
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Google signs Stephen Curry to pitch its Pixel, health, and AI gear

Libby introduces ‘Inspire Me’ to beef up your reading list

Google is supercharging screenshot editing on your Pixel with Android 16 QPR2 Beta 1