I spent a week with Walmart’s new $60 Google TV streamer, and I’m already blown away

The Walmart Onn 4K Pro has been one of the most elusive tech gadgets of 2026. The Google TV streaming device has been leaking since March, and for the past month, Walmart has kinda-sorta been rolling it out — with random online listings and store sightings, but no official launch or announcement.

I managed to snag the Onn 4K Pro about a week ago and have been using it as my primary streaming device ever since. I wasn’t expecting much from a $60 Google TV box, but after a week of use, Walmart proved me wrong.



from Android Authority https://ift.tt/fY5uhos
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Google signs Stephen Curry to pitch its Pixel, health, and AI gear

Libby introduces ‘Inspire Me’ to beef up your reading list

Google is supercharging screenshot editing on your Pixel with Android 16 QPR2 Beta 1