I spent three hours gaming on the OnePlus Nord 6, and the 9,000mAh battery surprised me

Smartphone battery capacities have gone through the stratosphere lately. Take the OnePlus Nord 6, for instance — boasting a massive 9,000mAh silicon-carbon battery that instantly grabs your attention. It does sound reassuring, almost like you won’t have to think about charging at all. But I’ve learned not to take these figures at face value. What actually matters is how that battery behaves when you use the phone the way you normally would. That’s where optimization makes all the difference.

And that difference becomes even more obvious when you start gaming. Graphically intensive games don’t exactly go easy on a phone — they push performance, keep the system constantly working, and naturally put more pressure on the battery. So, I decided to spend three hours straight gaming on the Nord 6 to see how it really performs under pressure. I’ll admit, I wasn’t quite prepared for what I found.



from Android Authority https://ift.tt/pr4LUVx
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Google signs Stephen Curry to pitch its Pixel, health, and AI gear

Libby introduces ‘Inspire Me’ to beef up your reading list

Google is supercharging screenshot editing on your Pixel with Android 16 QPR2 Beta 1