As a Pixel Watch 4 owner, I really love (and hate) the new Fitbit Air

I’ve worn a Pixel Watch on my wrist since the original dropped in 2022, and have moved through all four models of Google’s smartwatch. Before that, I had worn a Fitbit for many, many years, starting with the original Fitbit One and moving through the Flex, Alta, Charge, Blaze, and more. I love the product line, and it’s no surprise to say that I’m really, really excited about the new Fitbit Air.

It is quintessentially the Fitbit experience I grew to love with the screenless Flex, but brought into the modern day with a sleeker design and updated capabilities. As a Pixel Watch user and fan, I absolutely love that the Air exists, but that doesn’t stop me from hating a few things about it.



from Android Authority https://ift.tt/Acwn2mz
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Google signs Stephen Curry to pitch its Pixel, health, and AI gear

Libby introduces ‘Inspire Me’ to beef up your reading list

Google is supercharging screenshot editing on your Pixel with Android 16 QPR2 Beta 1