The craziest part of Musk v. Altman happened while the jury was out of the room

Graphic photo collage of Sam Altman and Elon Musk.

Okay, I am not a lawyer so I only understood about half of what just happened. But I am fairly sure, given the context, that Elon Musk's lawyers may have just fucked up big.

Jared "James Brickhouse" Birchall, Musk's finance guy and all-around fixer, took the stand after Musk today. Most of his testimony was dull and seemed to exist primarily to get some documents read into the record, which sucks but is a normal part of sitting through trials. But at the very end of his boring testimony something interesting happened. I believe we all got a surprise, something that rarely happens in courtrooms.

The lawyer conducting his direct examination …

Read the full story at The Verge.



from The Verge https://ift.tt/OZXqtGd
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Google signs Stephen Curry to pitch its Pixel, health, and AI gear

Libby introduces ‘Inspire Me’ to beef up your reading list

Google is supercharging screenshot editing on your Pixel with Android 16 QPR2 Beta 1