Have a Samsung phone and PC? You need the new Galaxy Connect Windows app

Earlier this year, I completed my Samsung ecosystem with a Galaxy Book 4 Edge — and one of the things I loved most about the experience was the features Samsung had added on top of Windows 11. Specifically, all of the deep integrations it offered with my Samsung phone.

It’s always disappointing to lose those features whenever I switch back to my custom desktop PC, so imagine my joy when Samsung released Galaxy Connect for (almost) all Windows 11 PCs — bringing my favorite Galaxy Book features to every computer I own.



from Android Authority https://ift.tt/89F0KAd
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Google signs Stephen Curry to pitch its Pixel, health, and AI gear

Libby introduces ‘Inspire Me’ to beef up your reading list

Google is supercharging screenshot editing on your Pixel with Android 16 QPR2 Beta 1