I have a drawer full of Kindles, but you probably only need one

As a kid, I thought adulthood would feature a prominent candy drawer. Instead, mine is full of Kindles. Some are fresh review units, while others are aging models that I never fully retired because e-readers age slowly, so upgrades often become additions instead of replacements. Needless to say, a recent Reddit thread debating whether two Kindles are smart or excessive hit close to home. As much as I love my collection, you probably only need one.

The appeal of multiple Kindles

An Amazon Kindle user stows their device in a small bag.



from Android Authority https://ift.tt/gUovN7O
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Google signs Stephen Curry to pitch its Pixel, health, and AI gear

Libby introduces ‘Inspire Me’ to beef up your reading list

Google is supercharging screenshot editing on your Pixel with Android 16 QPR2 Beta 1