After a week with the Google Pixel 10a, it solved my biggest smartphone pet peeve

As a photography enthusiast, I have spent the last few years carrying around what essentially amounts to a professional-grade camera with a smartphone attached to the back.

From the massive visors on recent Pixels to the dinner-plate-sized unit of a camera on the vivo X300 Pro, there’s an unstated understanding that a premium smartphone experience requires an enormous camera and an equally massive physical sacrifice. It’s something I’ve begrudgingly gotten used to, but have never really been happy with. Then I spent a week with the Pixel 10a.



from Android Authority https://ift.tt/3ArqlCI
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Google signs Stephen Curry to pitch its Pixel, health, and AI gear

Libby introduces ‘Inspire Me’ to beef up your reading list

Google is supercharging screenshot editing on your Pixel with Android 16 QPR2 Beta 1