Strava used to be my favorite running app, but now I can’t stand it

At this point, I’m not sure I could tell you how much time and money I’ve put into Strava. Yes, I paid for a membership for several years, and yes, it’s spent time as my number one form of social media, but I don’t really want to think about any of that right now. Why not? Well, I can’t shake the feeling that Strava has changed. It’s become like that friend from high school who became just a little too popular and was no longer fun to hang out with.

Strava being Strava pushed me to cancel my membership, and here’s why I don’t see myself going back any time soon.



from Android Authority https://ift.tt/z30EAqW
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Google signs Stephen Curry to pitch its Pixel, health, and AI gear

Libby introduces ‘Inspire Me’ to beef up your reading list

Google is supercharging screenshot editing on your Pixel with Android 16 QPR2 Beta 1