I never expected an AI app to replace my keyboard, but I was wrong

I haven’t typed a single word in this story — all of it came to life through my voice. I simply spoke to my computer what I wanted written, and the words appeared on the screen with punctuation corrected and my verbal fallacies ignored, without me lifting a finger.

As a writer-journalist, I take pride in my ability to pound the keys fast enough to blur the motion without even once peeking at the keyboard. But there often comes a point when my fingers can’t keep up with the pace of my rushing thoughts. And when your profession routinely demands meeting tight deadlines, speed becomes the most important factor. And somewhere along the way, typing itself became a holdback.



from Android Authority https://ift.tt/iGtLNyu
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Google signs Stephen Curry to pitch its Pixel, health, and AI gear

Libby introduces ‘Inspire Me’ to beef up your reading list

Google is supercharging screenshot editing on your Pixel with Android 16 QPR2 Beta 1