I love Google Gemini — but not on a screen, in my fridge

Before you judge me too harshly, let me get this out of the way: I don’t ever want my washing machine or dryer connected to an app. I couldn’t care less about checking laundry status on my phone or talking to my appliances just because I can.

And yet, here I am, living in a home with smart speakers scattered across rooms, talking to a voice assistant to get small things done no matter where I am. Somehow, without intending to, I got used to the idea of AI help available around me, even if I were in my room or in the car. And as we move towards a more conversational future with Gemini and Alexa Plus, I’ve started to believe that the future of smart homes isn’t more gadgets but smart intelligence that’s everywhere.



from Android Authority https://ift.tt/pUkM5N6
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Google signs Stephen Curry to pitch its Pixel, health, and AI gear

Libby introduces ‘Inspire Me’ to beef up your reading list

Google is supercharging screenshot editing on your Pixel with Android 16 QPR2 Beta 1