How two changes made me like wearing an Oura Ring more than ever

An Oura Ring user wears a ceramic model in Midnight.
Credit: Kaitlyn Cimino / Android Authority

I’ve been wearing and reviewing Oura Rings long enough to know the experience well. They’re comfortable, reliable, and tied to a well-rounded platform, which is why they’ve stayed in my rotation for years.

Then, Oura rolled out two updates I didn’t see coming: colorful, ceramic Oura Ring 4 variants and multi-device support. While neither was something I’d been actively pining for, the combo has reshaped how the ring fits into my daily life.



from Android Authority https://ift.tt/Ji7eQx4
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Google signs Stephen Curry to pitch its Pixel, health, and AI gear

Libby introduces ‘Inspire Me’ to beef up your reading list

Google is supercharging screenshot editing on your Pixel with Android 16 QPR2 Beta 1