The Pixel 11 is already the best phone of 2026

Yeah, I said it — and I’ll stand by it. I know the dust hasn’t even settled on the end of 2025, nor have we named our editor’s choice picks for phone of the year, but I already know what the best phone of next year will be. It’s going to be the Google Pixel 11, and I don’t think there’s much you can do to convince me otherwise.

On the one hand, I think it’s good news for Google. I really, truly believe that the Pixel is in its best position in several years, with a steadily improving chipset and cameras that continue to get smarter. The real reason I’m willing to make this declaration so early, though, is that I think everyone else is a mess. Here’s why I think Google can simply coast to greatness while everyone else spins their wheels.



from Android Authority https://ift.tt/GbEajiQ
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Google signs Stephen Curry to pitch its Pixel, health, and AI gear

Libby introduces ‘Inspire Me’ to beef up your reading list

Google is supercharging screenshot editing on your Pixel with Android 16 QPR2 Beta 1