Splitting my to-do list between multiple apps actually made me more productive

I think most of us need a little help when it comes to staying on top of our tasks, which is why productivity apps are so popular. Everyone has a system that works for them, with some people using powerful all-in-one apps that act as an entire system.

For me, segmenting my apps has proven useful. And I don’t just mean using a task app that’s separate from my notes app. In fact, I now use multiple apps for just my to-do list, and it has actually helped me get more done.



from Android Authority https://ift.tt/Jvp8gi1
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Google signs Stephen Curry to pitch its Pixel, health, and AI gear

Libby introduces ‘Inspire Me’ to beef up your reading list

Google is supercharging screenshot editing on your Pixel with Android 16 QPR2 Beta 1