What I learned after using a Google TV projector in my bedroom for 30 days

An XGIMI Mogo 4 projects Google TV over a bed.
Credit: Kaitlyn Cimino / Android Authority

When I finished reviewing the XGIMI Mogo 4, I figured it would go back in its box after testing. It was bright, portable, and competent, but I already had a TV in the living room and a portable projector for the occasional movie night. I also have an iPad and a smartphone for small-scale viewing. Where else did I really need a screen? The answer, it turns out, was my bedroom. A month later, I learned that convenience can completely change how and where I watch TV.

Small space, big screen

An XGIMI Mogo 4 is tucked into the corner of a bedroom.



from Android Authority https://ift.tt/V26WcNY
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Google signs Stephen Curry to pitch its Pixel, health, and AI gear

Libby introduces ‘Inspire Me’ to beef up your reading list

Google is supercharging screenshot editing on your Pixel with Android 16 QPR2 Beta 1