The only upgrade I want from a new Kindle Scribe is a foldable design

I love my Kindle Scribe, truly. The massive display, paper-like texture, and pen that never needs charging all add up to a convenient, distraction-free space for reading, writing, and pretending my thoughts are more profound than they actually are. But as much as I adore my e-ink notebook-library-in-one, there’s one thing the Scribe still doesn’t get right, and that’s portability. My biggest pipe dream for the line is a foldable design.

The Scribe’s best feature is also its biggest problem

A Kindle Scribe user comments on the large display space.



from Android Authority https://ift.tt/W5H9Aae
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Google signs Stephen Curry to pitch its Pixel, health, and AI gear

Libby introduces ‘Inspire Me’ to beef up your reading list

Google is supercharging screenshot editing on your Pixel with Android 16 QPR2 Beta 1