I’d ditch my Pixel for this upcoming phone, but three things are holding me back

The Google Pixel 9a lying face-down on a yellow cushion.
Credit: Joe Maring / Android Authority

I love my Pixel, but it’s missing a few important features I mentioned in my post that was published yesterday. That got me thinking that I should perhaps switch back to a OnePlus phone, after years of using Pixels.

I don’t need the latest and greatest, and I don’t want to spend more than around $600 on a phone, so the OnePlus 15 is out of the question. But there is an upcoming phone from OnePlus that has a lot of the features I want and fits within my budget, and I’d be willing to trade my Pixel 9a for it — but there are three things holding me back.



from Android Authority https://ift.tt/zLG4Meb
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Google signs Stephen Curry to pitch its Pixel, health, and AI gear

Libby introduces ‘Inspire Me’ to beef up your reading list

Google is supercharging screenshot editing on your Pixel with Android 16 QPR2 Beta 1