Anker’s handy little 3-port charger is just 35 bucks

Is there anything quite like the satisfying snap of folding prongs?

Earlier this year, I decided to level up my travel game and invest in a charger to bring on trips, rather than raiding my desk outlets every time I packed. I needed a multitasker, something that could power my MacBook Air, charge my phone, and accommodate the random USB-A cord I always seem to need for some reason (I’m looking at you, electric toothbrush). That multitasker turned out to be Anker’s Prime 67W charger, and I haven’t looked back since.

Anker Prime Charger (67W)

The 67W Prime charger includes two USB-C ports and one USB-A along with retractable prongs to make it an easy travel companion.
Anker charger

Where to Buy:

It’s impressively small considering the power it delivers and the number of ports it offers — two USB-C ports and that single USB-A port. The prongs are retractable, and I welcome every bit of space savings from a travel gadget. It’s usually $49.99, which isn’t terrible considering that it’s basically three chargers in one. At a 30 percent discount, it looks like a mighty powerful little stocking stuffer.



from The Verge https://ift.tt/ixX5epM
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Google signs Stephen Curry to pitch its Pixel, health, and AI gear

Libby introduces ‘Inspire Me’ to beef up your reading list

Google is supercharging screenshot editing on your Pixel with Android 16 QPR2 Beta 1