With just one button, Google Calendar could fix my biggest annoyance with the app

Google Calendar is one of the many Google apps that has a firm grasp on me. I’ve tried to shake it with various alternatives, including standalone products like Proton Calendar, and third-party apps that plug into my various work and personal calendars. Regardless, I always seem to come back to the default Google option.

That’s not necessarily a bad thing, though. Google Calendar packs many features I want in a calendaring app, including direct integration with other Google products and a UI that feels swift and modern. However, there is one bugbear that Google just refuses to address, even if it could fix the problem with one small button.



from Android Authority https://ift.tt/hYPHf7Q
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Google signs Stephen Curry to pitch its Pixel, health, and AI gear

Libby introduces ‘Inspire Me’ to beef up your reading list

Google is supercharging screenshot editing on your Pixel with Android 16 QPR2 Beta 1