These 6 lesser-known free apps make my life easier

For a while, I wanted to keep my phone as streamlined as possible, only keeping my essential apps installed. But this year has been a tough one and keeping track of everything mentally has been getting more difficult to do.

I decided to start leaning on some niche apps, while not adding on additional subscriptions, to help me keep track of everything. Overall, it has proven to be a positive change. While not every app I’ve tried has been a hit, these six have proven to be hidden gems that make my life easier.



from Android Authority https://ift.tt/KkWtL4M
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Google signs Stephen Curry to pitch its Pixel, health, and AI gear

Libby introduces ‘Inspire Me’ to beef up your reading list

Google is supercharging screenshot editing on your Pixel with Android 16 QPR2 Beta 1