If the Galaxy S26 leaks are true, I’d tell small phone fans to buy this instead

vivo X300 in hand
Credit: Hadlee Simons / Android Authority

I was cautiously optimistic when I heard that Samsung might overhaul its Galaxy S26 series lineup. What especially caught my eye was evidence that Samsung was planning to launch a Galaxy S26 Pro in place of the expected Galaxy S26. The name alone suggested that we were looking at a more feature-packed base model. That would be a long-overdue move as the base Galaxy S flagship has always been small yet bereft of upgrades.

Unfortunately, spec leaks point to anything but a Pro handset. Furthermore, a recent leak also suggests that the entry-level model will revert to the standard Galaxy S26 name rather than the Pro moniker.



from Android Authority https://ift.tt/d36Keg7
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Google signs Stephen Curry to pitch its Pixel, health, and AI gear

Libby introduces ‘Inspire Me’ to beef up your reading list

Google is supercharging screenshot editing on your Pixel with Android 16 QPR2 Beta 1