I use YouTube daily and the new video UI is driving me nuts

Like many of you reading this, I use YouTube multiple times per day. And for the past week, anytime I’ve watched YouTube on my computer, I’ve been distracted by the terrible, horrible, no good, very bad new UI.

Last Tuesday, Google announced a series of significant visual changes for YouTube, the most prominent being a redesigned video player. Some people have had access to it for a couple of months, but it’s now officially available to the masses, and I’ve been living with it for a little over a week. And, simply put, I really don’t like it.



from Android Authority https://ift.tt/97rS8IU
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Google signs Stephen Curry to pitch its Pixel, health, and AI gear

Libby introduces ‘Inspire Me’ to beef up your reading list

Google is supercharging screenshot editing on your Pixel with Android 16 QPR2 Beta 1