These two apps are all I need to keep my productivity high

todoist google alternative
Credit: Andy Walker / Android Authority

I’m all about productivity, trying to get as much done in the least amount of time. As an Editor here at Android Authority and someone who is involved in all sorts of projects outside of work, I have a lot of tasks to handle on a daily basis, and I need help getting organized.

While I use all sorts of apps and services, two of them stand out. I use both Notion and Todoist regularly to stay on top of my professional and personal life, and honestly, I don’t think I could live without them.



from Android Authority https://ift.tt/QtFSrE5
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Google signs Stephen Curry to pitch its Pixel, health, and AI gear

Libby introduces ‘Inspire Me’ to beef up your reading list

Google is supercharging screenshot editing on your Pixel with Android 16 QPR2 Beta 1