Google, what are you so afraid of with the Pixel 10?

Google makes some of the nicest Android phones on the market — the new Pixel 10 models are fantastic, smart little tools that give you a glimpse of the AI-enabled future. But we all know they aren’t the most refined phones, lacking the finesse you’d expect from a Pro-grade lineup. And that crude treatment of its users doesn’t stop there.

When I first set up my Pixel 10, I quickly realized Google doesn’t even want me to use the phone to its fullest. So many features were restricted by default that I genuinely wondered if I had upgraded at all, or if I was still on my old Pixel.



from Android Authority https://ift.tt/GNtsoQf
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Google signs Stephen Curry to pitch its Pixel, health, and AI gear

Libby introduces ‘Inspire Me’ to beef up your reading list

Google is supercharging screenshot editing on your Pixel with Android 16 QPR2 Beta 1