The Pixel 10 Pro is technically cheaper than the Pixel 10, at least for me

google pixel 10 pro moonstone xl obsidian 6
Credit: Rita El Khoury / Android Authority

I’m in the market for a new phone, and while I told myself I wouldn’t spend more than $500 on it, I’m a tech nerd and have to say that the latest Pixels look very appealing. I prefer smaller phones, and the entry-level Pixel 10 has all the features I want and need, and then some. I don’t see myself spending an extra $200 on the similarly sized Pro model, as the price difference isn’t worth it for me.

But here’s the kicker: The Pixel 10 Pro is actually cheaper for me in the long run. So, if I were to buy one of Google’s new phones, the Pixel 10 Pro makes the most financial sense.



from Android Authority https://ift.tt/mRjtWef
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Google signs Stephen Curry to pitch its Pixel, health, and AI gear

Libby introduces ‘Inspire Me’ to beef up your reading list

Google is supercharging screenshot editing on your Pixel with Android 16 QPR2 Beta 1