5 Galaxy AI features that actually make my life easier on a Samsung phone

Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 7 and Galaxy Z Fold 7.
Credit: Prakhar Khanna / Android Authority

I’ve been using the Galaxy Z Fold 7 since its launch and recently switched to the Flip 7. Apart from the Good Lock features and One UI 8 customizations, there’s another Samsung feature that has stood out for me in recent times. To my surprise, I have grown used to certain Galaxy AI features.

I am not heavily reliant on them, but they do make my life easier… sometimes. In fact, I miss parts of Galaxy AI when I put my SIM in other phones for testing. From regular stuff like Gemini and photo distraction removal tools to more productivity-focused things like AI Select, the Galaxy Z Fold 7 and Flip 7 have one of the most polished suites of AI features today.



from Android Authority https://ift.tt/MuSwEyo
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Google signs Stephen Curry to pitch its Pixel, health, and AI gear

Libby introduces ‘Inspire Me’ to beef up your reading list

Google is supercharging screenshot editing on your Pixel with Android 16 QPR2 Beta 1